Apply now for KMPG Future Leaders Program Scholarship
We just love it when a corporation puts its money where its mouth is. KPMG and their partners have committed to investing in young women by funding a scholarship program for high school seniors. We couldn’t be more excited to share this information with you. Please pass it on to every female high school leader in your sphere of influence.
The students selected for the scholarship will:
1) Receive a KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
2) Attend a three-day KPMG Future Leaders Retreat the summer before their freshman year of college, at Stanford University in Stanford, CA (July 17-19, 2017).
Attendance is mandatory:
- Day 1: Seminars on college life, developing business skills, and social media
- Day 2: Introduction to golf as a business networking tool and building a network
- Day 3: Seminars on leadership, public speaking, and mentorship pairing
3) Actively participate in a one year KPMG Future Leaders Mentoring Program
- Each participant will be paired with a mentor, a Next Generation woman leader who attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit.
The KPMG Future Leaders Program in partnership with Dr. Condoleezza Rice, focuses on developing future generations of women leaders. Funded by proceeds from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, the KPMG Future Leaders Program will “pay it forward” to future generations of women leaders by providing leadership training to top high school senior female students from around the country preparing for their college career. The KPMG Future Leaders Program will foster a strong foundation for young women to succeed in college and ultimately in their long-term careers. Click here to learn more and complete the application.
— KPMGWomensLeadership (@KPMGInspire) December 16, 2016